HI-MACS® Solid Surface
We have recently updated our solid surface offering and are pleased to be bringing you Meganite® in February 2020.
|Material:||Acrylic Solid Surface|
6, 9, 12 & 19mm
|Sizes:||3680 x 760 x 12mm (all colours)|
|Application:||All vertical & horizontal surfaces|
HI-MACS has been developed by LG Hausys® technology using advanced polymer resin technology. The acrylic resins act as a reinforcing agent, adding extra strength while creating a non-porous surface that can be repaired if scratched or chipped.
HI-MACS allows for seamless joins giving every surface a sleek, smooth finish. It can be crafted into any shape to achieve the sharpest lines or the softest curves.
HI-MACS offers an infinite number of design possibilities with a wide variety of edge treatments, inlays, sink mounting options, coved splashbacks, integrated rubbish chutes and heat rods.
Easy to Clean
Unlike other surfaces HI-MACS does not absorb spillages or food odours that may occur during daily use, leaving surfaces hygienically clean for the life of the benchtop. It can be cleaned simply with warm water and a non-abrasive household cleaner.
Acrylic Solid Surface ticks all the boxes
- Seamless joins
- Thermoforming capabilities
- Design flexibility
- Repairable if scratched or chipped
- Extensive edge treatment options
- Acrylic resins add extra strength
- Non-porous – maintaining a long-life hygienic surface
- 10-year limited warranty
- Kitchen benchtops and splashbacks
- Vanity tops
- Retail counter tops
- Restaurant and café tables
- Commercial food preparation areas
- Reception counters and office desks
- Laboratory benchtops
- Dental surgeries
- Sterilisation rooms
- Integrated sinks, baths and shower units
- Wall cladding
- Cabinetry / Mouldings / Sills